|
|
Hello ;
My name is Tiffany.I'm a 17 year old student. Sometimes I'm shy and not good at making friends but I love those that I have. I like reading, painting, taking pictures, watching movies, cooking and blogging. I can be artistic or completely empty, it depends on the momments. I'm bright but not easily motivated. | |
|
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Every day I make a set of what I would wear if Polyvore.com was my closet. This blog is an assembly of all those sets and more. It's a fun way for me to express myself without being limited by how much is in my wallet. (or how much isn't) → this is my polyvore page archives
tagboard
.
friends
polivore :mariam etc : friend friend friend credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
day 45 . september 2oo9
|